Wednesday, September 29, 2010

First Post!! Yay

A dress that I want
Some of my many many notebooks that I fill with random stuff
 Horray for the first post of my new blog!! Alrighty, I guess I will start on what this blog is going to be about. This blog is basically gonna be for Fashion and Skin care! I'll post some random fashion pictures and some things that I sew and wear, clothes that I want, and what sort of fashion that I am in to. Skin care says it itself... Basically I will give some tips on how to take care of your skin and what you can do to improve your skin as well. I'm not an expert but I'm review through my experience and stuff. Also, I will be review some products!! I will be doing a lot of research on skin so if my researching is bad please forgive me!!

This was a rather sloppy post but I'm in a hurry since its 1:30 in the morning and I'm rather tired but also restless if that makes any since... Well I will do my best with this!! Wish me luck.

2 comments:

  1. hi!!! I read your post! and im currently doing a research on Glutathione because my
    blemishes from acne are just oncontrollable

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi,

    I am using Beauoxi white max 12 in 1...
    My skin is going dry ..m stil on my 4th day of taking tablets.
    Is it is ok.
    Please let me know

    Regards

    ReplyDelete